Sunday, November 16, 2008

......

Yesterday I went school to watch the show...100 anniversary show.....my father fetch me to Bandar Tasik Selatan....and I took the Ktm to Mid Valley and went to Kuen Cheng.....but....have an accident....the stupid Ktm stop at Salak Selatan....then...we wait for the Ktm to coming back....but....don have Ktm came back to fetch us....they said....wat masalah.....then we wait....that went to Seremban 1 got train....on Ktm they write Rawang....then we ran to otherside to take the Ktm....

But.....they said.....this Ktm is go to Seremban 1...we faster came out....we going back to the otherside.....the second time also the same....we also ran to otherside....but.....also the same....haiz......I almost want to cry.....

Suddenly....my sister call me and asked me at where....then I told her about the Stupid KTM problem.....then....she call mummy came and fetch me to school.....I HATE THE KTM!!!!!

Finally....I went to school.....haiz.....the show was fanatastic...haha....so nice....
here...some pictures from the show...
















they finish performed their show...


















they are so happy.....haha....nice dress & post.....haha


finish.....bye bye.....I want to thank you my friends study group.....ShaSha & Saman....I never forget u two...haha....很难得我们会认识。。。hoho。。。很难得我们会有这么好的回忆。。。让我们回忆以前的日子吧。。。加油。。。。Hello Kitty 在此祝你们身体健康。。。学业猛进。。。让我们一起加油吧!!!加油,加油,加油!!!! yeah!!! 我们最棒!!!!

2 comments:

❤ 愛しています said...

haha...thx pooi ying~~~^^"
i am glad to neo u as frenz~~~

no matter wht,u are still one of our study group members...is free to join us~~wakakakaka~~~~

dun 4get...u will not able to leave our group~ALWAYS study group members ya??...anything in english need help can sms or chat with us..we will help u all de...^^"
we were still be 2gether always and always...dun worry my dear frenz...

me and sha sha will back to skul to find u all de...
i tell u wht,maybe next year de skul reopen i will come back to skul and see u all~~~~
happy to see me??..wakakak~~
cus my didi~rmb?nicholas?...
he will be in the school after he finish his f3~and my youngest brother,arthur will always come to kc to study til he f3 than change school again~~~~^^"

miss all of u all the time...
must pray to jesus always ya....he will help u a lots...^^"

❤ 愛しています said...

oh ya~~

lupa ask u oO~~~

why u never take zhi jun picture de?...lolx~~@@"
i wanna see oh....