Monday, November 24, 2008

Today I'm so happy....

Today....me and my friends went to pyamid cc to play games.....so song.....yeah....we play until 12:15p.m....I donno is 12:15 now....Joanne call me and asked we at where.....then we quickly ran to the Chicken Buffet~~~~~ haha.....the food there is okok lah....not no good....can take foods many times.....good....haha....eat until enough....haha.....here is the picture we took at Chicken Buffet.....haha...







My classmates & my form teacher....haha......nice pic right???












Me & beautiful Saman.......haha













Again.....the beautiful Saman....haha












This is the Chicken Buffet we eat....hahaha














She's pretty right??

After buffet time, we went to da gay cheong to da gay.....haha...nice.....I wanna drive now.....racing car is so good.....after we da gay.... we find a place to took photo....















The Christmas three in Sunway Pyramid~~~~~So nice.....right??
Tomorrow 继续。。。cause i'm so sleepy....G9.....bye....

1 comment:

❤ 愛しています said...

wakakakka~~~


wahhh...u said me leng lui...
got tam me happy de ma??!!

xixi~~~^^"