Thursday, November 13, 2008

Is holiday......

Is holiday now....so fast.....next year.....i'm 16 years old....I will miss my best friend ShaSha & Saman.....^o^......I'm hope they will be happy and never forget us.....we are best friend forever......must gambateh oo.....miss you....

my so many classmates want to go liao....I'm so sad.....T.T.....I hope they will be happy and gambateh kudasai....last two days, me and my friend went to Mid Valley to watch movies.....we watch "MaMa Mia".......so funny.....we laugh together and sang the song together.....so happy & funny.....

who haven seen "MaMa Mia".....go and see!!! is very funny and nice.......^O^......before watch movie...we went to pizza hut to eat pizza.....we talk together....laugh together.....so happy.....then....we buy popcorns at the cinema......after watching movie...I go back home.....so fast....time....run so fast....

I want to thank my friends.....Study Group.....if don have them....I will not study.....Thank you very much.....Study Group......must be happy....we must gambateh....(^.^)

Saman, ShaSha.....must come back anytime oo.....but cannot ponteng lah....Of Cause...haha....joking lah....must be happy oo......We will miss you 1.....ShaSha & Saman..... Must Gambateh......

You two are the best....you know?? I will remember you two teach me the "早餐package".... haha....you two also must remember ah.....i will tell miss malaysia every day....ok?? haha......
She'll be "so...so....so" happy 1.....if I say the "早餐package" to her....haha....

you two ah....cannot ponteng oo....haha.....I promise I will take care of ur 邻居 1..haha....ok..... take care oo.... Best wish.....Bye bye~~~~

1 comment:

❤ 愛しています said...

wakakakaka~~~~

thx my dear frenz...cooL leh...
so dare to write ur blog out into english...damn pro!!!

xixi...wow!! i will sure come back to see u all de...cus nicholas still there...erm,yaya,thx a lots...help me take care of my neighbours ya~~


may the lord bless u 4eva and eva~~~