Monday, November 17, 2008

Yeah~~~

Yeah.....I can go to Star Cruise Libra liao!!!!! yeah~~~~
I'm so happy.....I wonder how big is the Cruise.....^O^........yeah......^o^....

24/11.....I want to go Sunway cause classmates meeting last day......so boring ah.....so 麻烦ah......I can don go mah?? Cannot right?? I know it lah....haiz.....go ba....go ba......I hope the Ktm won't got problem again....I really hope lah.....my parents not at home that day...cause they go to Taiwan.....wah......nice leh....

ok lah....bye bye....

1 comment:

❤ 愛しています said...

HAHA....yes,u was rite...

u must go...no matter wht happen~~~

god will bless u..whereva u are...
rmb??...believe in him~~pray to him,always and always...^^"
he will come to help u....save ur ktm..wakakak~~~XD

so tht u will get to come~~
meet saman wor...dun wanna come meh?last day ar....

dun miss me ar??....@@"
if dun wan see me cry for u,thn must come ar...